Sunday, February 17, 2019

[Trang Ánh Nam] New comment on VIDEO: Elizabeth Warren heckled at Georgia campaig....

Miller Stephen has left a new comment on your post "VIDEO: Elizabeth Warren heckled at Georgia campaig...":

Warrens campaign promises


I will lower unemployment to the lowest rate in twenty years in my first year. Oh wait a second TRUMP already did that
I will increase the stock market 7000 pts. In the first year. . Oh wait a second TRUMP already did that.
I will increase Black employment to the lowest in history in my first year. . Oh wait a second TRUMP already did that.
I will increase Black home ownership to the highest in history in my first year. . Oh wait a second TRUMP already did that.
I will destroy ISIS in my first year. Oh wait a second TRUMP already did that.
I will increase the GDP over 3% annually starting my first year. Oh wait a second TRUMP already did that.
I will get two million off food stamps in my first year. Oh wait a second TRUMP already did that.
i will provide over three million new jobs in my first year. Oh wait a second TRUMP already did that.
I will add over six trillion dollars to the economy in the first year. Oh wait a second TRUMP already did that.
I will sign a massive tax cut for the middle class into law in my first year. Oh wait a second TRUMP already did that.
Even with the most natural disasters in history my first year in this country I will do all of the above. Oh wait a second TRUMP already did that.

I will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! ........Oh dear!.......

Unsubscribe from comment emails for this blog.



Posted by Miller Stephen to Trang Ánh Nam at February 17, 2019 at 7:23 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment